08 Nov 21st May – 8th June 2022 MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY Signature Program: International Fermented Foods in Italy
Students should consider the potential for a follow-on internship or full time job as the class is conducted.
Cultural immersion will be through daily activities, site visits, exploration, and academics. Unique accommodations will be in a castle,
This course is a 3 credit hour course. See the ‘Academics’ section below for more academic information.
- Discover the city of Montespertoli, wine, olive oil, and history
- Tour of Castello Sonnino, a preserved historic wine estate overlooking the Chianti Hills, and the site of some of your accommodations
- Walking tour of Florence
- Free time to explore the cities of Montespertoli and Florence
- Visit L’Uffizzi art gallery in Florence
- Pitti Palace And Boboli Gardens
- Tour the hill towns of Tuscany and wine tours
- Explore the town of Siena
- Day trip toPisa
UNIVERSITY – Middle Tennessee State University
DATES – Sunday 21st May – Wednesday 8th June 2022
NAME PROGRAM – MTSU Signature Program: International Fermented Foods in Italy